Thursday, December 1, 2011

The 20th year of my life....

...is about to begin!

Yes, it is very true. In 20 days from today i will have entered the 20th year of my life.


Crazy I know!
I still feel like that chubby little girl full of life and attitude. The little girl who begged and begged her mommy to let her take dance classes and always knew she was a Princess!





My life really has been all sorts of wonderful and i wouldn't trade any of it for the world, 
but I would be lying if i said that I was a little freaked out about leaving these teenage years behind and moving on into the world of adulthood and responsibility!



People always tell me...
"This is the best time in your life so enjoy it!" 
or my personal favorite...
"You are in that time in your life where you are making the biggest decisions of your life, choose wisely!" No Pressure or anything right? 
The thing is, as much as I hate hearing these they are so freaked true.


So, I have decided that the next year of my life will be all about making the most
 of the 20th year of my life
I heard of a project that a famous photographer did and I loved it and stole it for my own.

Here is the break down:
Rule 1: I am going to take at least one picture everyday for the next year (365 days).
Rule 2: It doesn't have to be of anything exciting and or it doesn't have to be an outstanding photo...it just has to help document my life.
Rule 3: I will post the picture each night before i go to bed.
Rule 4: I cannot miss a day!

Sounds fairly simple right? I thought so too!!! :)

The challenge starts on my birthday- DECEMBER 20th, 2011
 and will continue till DECEMBER 20th, 2012! 
I am going to do it on a different blog so follow that one too!!
Wish me luck!

{enjoy this video where i saw this awesome idea!}

No comments: