Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I've never been so tired...

They say that the worst time in your life for sleep is when you have a new born baby...And though I have not been throughout that yet I am sure they are right. 


However, I think this is the next worse time in our lives would have to be Finals Week 
or as an art major we know it as... 
"Hell Week!" 

I found this on Pinterest and it explained my life perfectly...
...So here is to final projects being finished and finals beginning! 
(I pray I make it though on no sleep!)

Wish me Luck!
Also, To all of my fellow studiers out there...GOOD LUCK! 
...And in the words of high school musical 
"We're all in this together!"

1 comment:

Annie O Castro said...

so you're an art major now?? i thought it was photography! art is cool too, though :)