Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!



As of yesterday, I am now twenty years old! 
 Yay Me!!

Here are so awesome pictures of the day!!!

{it all began with one early morning wake up call for breakfast @ kneaders!}


{Lots of picture takings...}










 {don't mind the no make-up face!}







 {opening exciting presents...}






{then came my least favorite part......Birthday spankins!!}
don't mind my face...i really look happy!





{Then a surprise party back at my house with some of the most wonderful friends in the world!!}

Sandra and I had just arrived at the mall when i got a call from my mom asking if i would come back and pick her up....To say the least i was a little bit bugged....but when we pulled up to my house i understood what was really going on! 
hahaha good secret keeping mama!




{Then hours later it was off to dinner at Samauri 21! Yummy!}
















Yeah for 20th Birthdays!
Yeah for Family!
{Miss the other morgan family...it wasn't the same without you guys!!}


No comments: