Saturday, November 19, 2011

Let's hear it for November!

Welcome Welcome month of November! 
(i know it is a little late!)

The harsh downside to welcoming in November is the fact that if there is not already snow on the ground... 
(i haven't been outside yet today and i don't really want to know..)
...there will be shortly. 

So i have made a goal...I am forcing myself to enjoy this winter (as much as possible). I am not going to complain about it all year like i did last year. Instead i am going to try to make it the most fun and stay positive about this crazy white blanket thing outside! 
Don't get me wrong it isn't that i don't like snow but, you must understand with me coming from St. George, Utah we don't get a whole bunch of snow. It might last for a day if we are lucky so it will  just take more then one winter for me to get used to it.



Another thing, I love when you have studied your buns off for a test and when the day comes to finally take it you are so dang ready! Best feeling ever! :) I am going to rock this test!
(p.s. the most random thing happened in one of my study sessions for this test...we were sitting there studying our little hearts out and the fire alarm went off. Naturally we just assumed it was a drill so we slowly packed up and took our sweet time to leave the building. as we were climbing the stares the higher we got to the main level the more the smell of smoke invaded your lungs. There was really a fire. Thank goodness for firemen to save the day!)


I love going to the temple! it is such a wonderful experience and it really makes your week go more smoothly! Thank heavens for temple tuesday with buddies.
Also, i have found a new love for the TRC. The mock missionary lessons at the MTC. My darling friend Mary and I got every week and it has become one of my favorite things to do for the lord! 
It gets kinda awkward when all the missionary boys look at you but then quickly look away...it is kinda silly! Poor lettle missionaries....Sorry, but these next two years of your life will be amazing and i want to help in anyway i can!


The Man Fast is going great thanks for asking. A darling man friend did say to me yesterday..."why would such a pretty girl like you be doing such a selfish thing and depriving all this dumb guys in provo of such a dang good thing!?!" i seriously laughed for 20 mins!  Gotta love friends like this.


I get to go home from Thanksgiving in 12 days! :) I cannot wait! I miss my whole family! The bummer to this however is that Brandan and Rachel will not be joining us this year due to the recent move to delaware which is going wonderfully for them! They are already making so many new friends!



On that note: Yesterday was Brandans birthday! Happy birthday big brother! I love you more then words can tell! You were always up for picking on me weren't you? ;) Even with our 11 year span i never felt to far from you! P.S. Thanks for being such a wonderful brother and looking out for me when i needed you most! I know the savior has to be a lot like you, because all the both of you want is to take care of those you love and make sure they make it back to our father safely! What an amazing brother I have! Also, thanks for being the 'experiment child!' haha. Our family would not have been the same without you! Love your guts! Love your littlest sister, Kenzie!


Here is to the remaining November and to making it wonderful! :)

No comments: