Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Let me tell you somethin!

A lot has been going down up here in P-town lately.

I know i haven't really been a huge blogger lately trying to keep up with school, a social life, and sleep. meaning there isn't really much more time for anything.


I have two announcements for you. Yes, you!


Announcement number one:

The average BYU student changed their major 5 or 6 times, and goes to school for at least 10 semesters.
I am still below average at this point but i did change my major for the third time!
Yes ladies and gentlemen i am now no longer an MDT major, not a PHOTOGRAPHY major, but i now am a El ED major. I am going to be a teacher!
I have put a lot of thought, prayer and fasting into this decision and i finally feel like i have found my place!
I am so dang excited!! (also i only have five more semesters...which means i will have completed school in 8 semester! Woot!)

announcement number two:

I am on a MAN-FAST! 
I know you probably all just laughed out loud when you saw this, i would have too....but it is true.
I am taking a break from men...they take up so much of my time and i am going to focus on myself!
(selfish i know but it is what i need right now! plus it is kind of fun!)


I am pretty excited about life! :)

1 comment:

Alexa Zurcher said...

Yay for deciding on a major! And I laughed at your man fast! Now that you're fasting some amazing guy is bound to pop up! (isn't that how it always works? When we aren't looking for it we find it!) love ya!