Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello Again!

Yes, I know I have been a major slacker in blogging since, like forever!! 
Guess what....I'm back!! :)

You wanna hear all about my life??

Here are a few exciting highlights!

:::I just finished up my second year at BYU! I am not a Junior! Isn't that the most strange thing you have ever heard? It is for me, that's for sure!!



:::I am doing summer semester...blah! however, i do love spending summers in Provo because it is warm, fun, and that is where most of my best friends live!!

:::Miss Mary Lathen is getting married in 2 weeks! Yeah i can't believe it either!! She will now be Mrs. Mary Green!! So happy for her and mister Jace!!:)


:::I had a blast in disneyland with Taylar, Jesse, Zoey, and my Mama!! :) Some wonderfully fun pictures to come!!

:::Shortly after I got to join Brice, Sandra, and my parents in Arkansas!! It is where Brice (Elder Morgan) served his mission about a year ago. It was one big party, but pictures of that trip will come soon too!!!



:::My family has been spending a lot of time in and out of the hospital! I wouldn't mind a whole lot if that would stop!!

:::Mrs. Holly and Mrs. Alexa Zurcher are both soon to be mothers. It doesn't get crazier than that, does it?? I cannot believe it!! 



:::I love writing and receiving missionary letters! Getting mail that isn't any kind of bill is super exciting!! It makes my whole week!! :) I love love love them!!

:::I love camping with my wardies!! We make a blast out of the worst situations....pictures will also come from that trip too!!!



Life is great!! I am making new friends, having a million fun experiences, and loving life!! 
Here is to SUMMER 2012!! :)

No comments: