Friday, March 16, 2012

Been a long week...


@ 8:06 last night my Grandpa Morgan passed away!

He was a man who gave his whole life to the love of his life.

This picture was taken 4 days before he passed away...1 day before his aneurism.

He was the strong and silent type.

He loved Betty Jane Morgan and spent everyday taking care of her.

He still had his humor until the last moment.

He raised a man, my father, who is the most amazing man i know.

He showed me that true love can last through 69 years of marriage.

I miss you Grandpa! 
I love you! 


Now to this man:
I love you!

Thank you for being so strong.

I am so grateful for the family you have raised!

You are my hero!

...and it is all going to be okay! 


...in my dads words 
"The morning they called me about my dad being in the hospital, 
I had a calm feeling then that i knew he was to go! 
I told mom this morning that last night was great! 
But now reality and good memories keep my eyes wet! 
I know where he is and that is such a comfort!"
(what an amazing example!)



 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow this is so sweet!! I am so glad u and ur dad visited with them one last time.... No regrets. Just love and happy memories!! And if u ever want to know more about ur wonderful grandpa... Just look to ur dad...he was taught by the best!! love you and I am so anxious to get home to you all!! Love you!! And thank you for that one last beautiful picture!! You have the gift!!! Love ur mama