Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Year in Review, 2011!


:::January:::
I started the year out performing in Peter Pan, I loved every moment of it!
Started my second semester of my freshman year in school. 
Was still a MDT major.
...and tried to figure out my life. haha


:::February:::
My Brother came home from his mission. 
Lex, Megan, and my roomie {annie} Got engaged. 
Found out i got a part in the broadway show at Lagoon.

:::March:::
Miss Addelyn Grace got baptized. 
Got my new camera, fell in love.
Went on a bunch of fun dates.
Joined Lex at a few wedding planning events.
Brice and Sandra got Engaged...and even miss Holly!


 




:::April:::
Joined miss Hilarys family for General Conference.
Auditioned for Y.A.'s.
Got Laryngitis just before Finals Week...Freaked out a bit!
Really missed the warm sunshine.
Finished my Freshman year of college.
Tagged alone with Brice and Sandra for engagements.

:::May:::
Started rehearsals at lagoon, had no idea how much i would love these people!
Got called as the 1st counselor in the R.S. Presidency. 
Pinterest became a big part of my daily routine. 
Holly and Bryce got married.
:::June:::
Brice and Sandra got married!
Worked my butt off {literally} at Lagoon, but loved it!





:::July:::
Miss Lex got married.
I changed my major to Photography.
Fell of a bar-stool {still have an awesome scare on my arm..haha}
Continued performing at Lagoon.
Went to a rodeo in the pouring rain.
And watched a million and one fireworks with miss mary!





:::August:::


Started my sophomore year in school, and the worst semester yet!
Had a bunch of Pinterest parties. 
Finished performing at Lagoon and missed my new found friends.





:::September:::
My Grandpa had a stroke.
AWESOME camping trip with my ward friends.
BYU lost against UTAH. 
Tenth anniversary of September 11th.
Started going to the TRC {mtc investigators}.



.


:::October:::
First time to Conference at the conference center.
Stormed the Field for the first time ever!
Updates our family photos.
Brandan and Rachel moved their family to Delaware.
m2


:::November:::
Prophet Monson came at spoke at BYU.
Changed my major again....to Elementary Education. So stoked!
Went on a Man-Fast.
First Thanksgiving with out the 'other' MOrgan Family.


:::December:::
Had an awesome girls night in.
Finished up 1 1/2 years at BYU.
Turned 20 years old.
Saw the MJ show in Vegas.
Wonderful Christmas and now New Years.









It has been a year of hard times, good times, and all the times in between.
I have grown a lot. 
Changed my mind a few times. and realized that I can be whoever I want to be. 
With a lot of prayers I have pulled through, wonderfully i might add.
I have had many firsts and lasts.


I cannot wait to see what happens this next year of 2012.
It is going to be the best year yet!
I can feel it in my bones that it is going to be AMAZING!
Keep reading this blog for the next year!
Let it begin!

Love, Kenz

{wonderful video to sum up the year}



No comments: