Thursday, October 27, 2011

My heart hurts....

These last couple of months my family has been going through a lot. Between my grandpa having his stroke to finding out that my oldest brother, sister-in-law, and his 3 kids are moving to Delaware at the end of this month.

I, like the rest of the world, have been trying to avoid this fact and so I  dove into school so that i stay busy and away from the thoughts of having half my family so far away.
m2
md
mc

There have been countless prayers from my end just trying to be okay with this.


I can't change anything but i would like to say this....

I love You Brandan, Rachel, Addelyn, Kate, and Emmett!
mm2

Some of my favorite memories with this morgan family would be.....


Rachel-Stealing your keys and hiding them all around the house while you and Brandan were dating. :) I know i was a stinker...thanks for putting up with me for so long. I love having you as a part of our family and i know i will see you guys soon. You know how much me and my mother love to travel...we will be out there sooner then you know!

Brandan-You are always up for a little teasing. You are the best big brother. ever. i know that i could always call on you for your help and support whenever it was needed. You have such a strong family...don't let anything change it. Take care of them. And remember we all love you back here.

Addelyn- I remember the very first time i held you as a baby. You are such a beautiful girl. You have grown up to such a wonderful young lady. I am so proud of you and your choice to get baptized this year! Addie i am going to miss you soooooo much! I love you sweetheart!

Kate- We both have that crazy love for girly stuff. I remember that time you cut all your hair off yourself. You are such a gorgeous girl. Keep that sassy attitude about you. I love you girly! You are a babe....but don't break all of those little boys hearts!

Emmett- What a stud. Those baby blue eyes are going to kill every girl in your whole life. I love your giggle. You are getting so big but please please please don't stay away too long that you don't remember me! I love you little boy!



"we are still family no matter how many miles apart we may be!"


Also remember....












Source: skariann.blogspot.com via McKenzie on Pinterest


Love you guys! 
Stay safe. 
Drive even safer. 
Remember i love you more than you know.

1 comment:

Rachel Morgan said...

oh McKenzie, this was so sweet. I cried when I read this. You will always have a special place in my heart. I love you so very much and will miss you tonz. My kids love you an admire you so much. I am so proud of you and the way you are living your life. I think you should come and spend a semester out in Delaware taking pictures of all the awesome stuff out there :) just remember this isn't Goodbye its See ya later.
Love ya,