Friday, October 7, 2011

51...

Happy Birthday to the Best Mommy in the World!

You are the best!
I would now like to share with you (mom) and the rest of the world 51 reasons i love you!!

1: You are my best friend ever!
2: You have the kindest heart in the world.
3: You love your kids with all your heart.
4: You are my travel buddy.
5: You can always make me feel at home.
6: You would do anything for me.
7: You are the best grandma ever.
8: You are beautiful in every way.
9: You have a very powerful testimony.
10: You encourage us to never give up.
11: You know what "having a good time" means.
12: Your laugh is contagious.
13: You give your all in everything.
14: You are always there whenever we need anything.
15: You understand my enjoyment of the simple things.
16: You taught me to love photography.
17: You know how to make the most boring things fun.
18: You know how to make a horrible day better.
19: You understand my love of food.
20: You love giving gifts.
21: You never say no.
22: You are never afraid to show me how much you care.
23: I learned how to stand up for what I believe in from you.
24: People always say we look just like each other...i always take it as a compliment because i think you are beautiful.
25: Even living so far away you still know how to take care of me.
26: You shower me with love.
26: You always know how to make me laugh...even at the worst of times.
28: You take my attitude.
29: You taught me to listen and help others cope.
30: You gave me every reason in the world to trust people like you.
31: You helped me find a love for Relief Society....
32: You never let me give up on my dreams.
33: My success became your successes.
34: You are literally my number one fan.
35: You never have let me doubt how much you love me.
36: because we love the same things.
37: We love belting out songs in the car.
38: you will call me and sing songs to my answering machine because they remind you of me.
39: You know when i just needed to hear your voice.
40: You won't let me make the wrong choices.
41: You will be the voice of reason when i need it.
42: You put up with my teenage years.
43: You gave me the will to continue day to day.
44: You taught me when it really means to be loved by someone who deserves your love in return.
45: You taught me how to pick my men right! :)
46: You showed me that settling is never the way to go.
47: You never let me forget that i have two dads that love me.
48: You always make a big deal out of my birthday (and never combine it with Christmas:))
49: You don't let what others think get you down.
50: You have the biggest heart in the whole wide world.
51: but mostly i love you because you are my mom, my hero, and my best friend!
I don't know what i would have done in this life without you...to be honest i probably wouldn't have been here. ha ha!!!

"The only thing better then having you as my mom...is knowing that my {future} children will get to have you as a grandma!" 
Thanks for putting up with this. :)


Love you mom!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow you always out do the year before....and this one mad me cry 51 tears our of one eye and then the other(Brayden looks over and asked concerned "are you alright? and i smiled through the tears!!
Love you even more!! thank you for this it was amazing!!!I am looking forward to when i can writer the 51 reason i love you!!! Sorry you got sick!!